Creating marketing campaigns where your customers get a first-hand experience of your service or product is one of the most effective ways to increase brand awareness and ultimately boost sales. Whether it’s attending a trade show, setting up a pop-up shop, or handing out product samples – these activities often require a lot of time and people to successfully run it.
This is where a staffing agency comes into the picture.
A staffing agency acts as a middleman between companies and workers. They have a database of individuals they can tap into to help companies promote their services or products at various events. These individuals are often called brand ambassadors or promo models.
Here are five reasons why you should consider working with a staffing agency:
- Build brand presence – having brand ambassadors parading your product or services is a great way to create awareness and impact.
- Protect brand integrity – our product consumption is often influenced by how we perceive brands and the people who promote them; thus, you have to be careful in selecting the people who will help you promote your product. At Black Diamond Agency, we take pride in our refined recruitment process and frequently improve it in order to ensure we’re hiring the right people who can best represent our clients whilst embracing our company values.
- Create an authentic experience – staffing agencies have a diverse set of ambassadors, coming from different backgrounds. Oftentimes, brand ambassadors project a more authentic experience compared to influencers or celebrities.
- Achieve measurable KPIs – an experiential campaign’s success can be measured in several ways. With people in control of your brand activation, you can ask your outsourced staff to provide you with a report on the number of people who visited your stand, the number of leaflets given out, the number of signatures acquired, and so much more.
- Generate buzz in social media – you don’t have to sweat finding people to start a flash mob dance, bring your brand mascot to life, or have fun taking photos on an eye-catching background. Every campaign sets a stage for conversations and if yours stands out, you don’t have to persuade people to get your message across to your customers. People will often take out their phones and take pictures or videos and this becomes your user-generated content.